Monday, August 15, 2011

Aug 15th

Things continue... She's been lethargic yesterday and today, but aside from one (next) issue, there have been very few signs of the tumor having an effect on her.

Twice she's walked past my computer stand and gotten to the wall (or near it) and stood there, apparently confused about how to get out and frozen.

She wakes us up around 6 each morning to go to the bathroom.

We skipped the NJ reunion trip this past weekend. I didn't want to go to NJ for just a weekend (not worth the $, etc.) and I didn't want to go longer and worry that Cassie might get sick/have a seizure/etc and me not be able to say goodbye. And, also, dumping the whole thing on Maxine.

We want to plan trips for the fall but feel that it would be disloyal to Cassie. Plus, there's a non-trivial chance based on history that she will still be alive in the fall. (Dare I say it, through Thanksgiving?)...

No comments:

Post a Comment